Another week gone by...

Another week has gone by and I am closer to the time when Louis will be home. This week has been filled with many changes. Interestingly enough, the weather has taken a brief yet pleasant turn in a springlike direction. We have had temperatures up in the 30s and yes some rain and freezing rain to boot. This does not pose a shoveling problem; however, eventually it will turn cold again and we will have ice....lots of ice. I already miss my snowy paradise of last week. I was just getting into the groove of either skiing or snowshoeing daily. We are due some new snow on Sunday after Saturdays rain. It is hard to establish a pattern of healthy exercise habits and stick to them. This winter I am determined between exercise and diet (weight watchers) I will get my weight off once and for all. Stress which I allowed to direct my consumption has gotten the best over me this past year. I have made some healthy changes and I have already lost a couple pound. I will stick with this as it is a lifestyle change. I lost 80 lbs before and I can lose the 30-35 that I need to lose again. Determination is key. I will press on and continue to pray for success. After all I want to look good for my husband when he comes home from Iraq. It would be a present for him too.!!


2 Comments:
wooohooo! moi aussi mi madre! :)
WOW, My Beautiful Sweet Princess.
You look radiant. I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU SO MUCH! I am waiting for my return, I want to give you many big hugs and kisses. Forever Yours, Louis
Post a Comment
<< Home