I am becoming Techno geek...
I just dowloaded spysweeper software on my own computer. Granted I did pay for it, but there is no set price on the feeling of security and knowing that all those other techno geeks out there are trying to either steal my personal information or infect my poor unsuspecting computer with a virus or worse yet, "the unforgivable spyware!!" If you would have asked me what these were just a month ago I would not have had a clue. Now they "spyware/virus" are my enemy. I finally discovered the world of e-bay which in turn helped me discover the underworld of computer scum...spyware producers. I had to go to my happy place to escape the many tears I shed over this spyware. Thanks to a really nice guy at Dell, named Robert I now have computer Saavy. See my husband Louis has always had a calm approach to computers. He sits, he thinks, and somehow the computer senses that and cooperates. For me I sit, I have ADHD by the way, I tap my fingers, I figit and the computer continues on its decline until I would find my self in places "where no man/woman has gone before". Then comes the perverbial question from my hubby "Which button did you hit?" Meanwhile I am like..."nothing, I touched nothing!!" This would go on for awhile until finally I would throw my hands up and surrender to the machine in front of me. Perhaps another day. Well the computer and I have an understanding in the 39th year of my life. All is well in techno world. Perhaps this is one tiny bit of positivity from my husbands deployment. I not only restored the relationships with my three beautiful girls, but I also have a new relationship with my computer and all the other appliances in my home. After all if I can't fix them...who will?


4 Comments:
Well I am impressed with your newly discovered "Techno Geek Savey" how long did it take to down load and set up, you must have been going a little stir crazy. I am glad to see and hear you have a new relationship with the Dell Computer, but most importantly a restored relationship with our daughters. Hey, How are those Jeans you bought on E-bay? Were they clean (hahahaha). I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU, FOREVER YOURS LOUIS
Hey Darlin..Mommy-dude!! You became a techno geek, and by my babysitting Keenan, I became a Bob the Builder expert..so with all that being said..this should be your new theme song.."Bob the builder.. CAN WE FIX IT?.. Bob the builder.. YES WE CAN!" kk.. Must get going to bed. God Bless n' Muahs!!
Mm-Mmmm-Luvins!!
Sherri Marie
Mom, No one will ever produce a more comical rendition of dealing with the computer as you do. Love you ma mére!
Hey sister chick blogger techno geek lady! Your family leaves you cute comments so I of course was feeling left out and had to join this Zbylut bloggy thing! No mean comments about eBay anymore Louis.. of course the jeans were great and for more great things log onto eBay.com and buy my junk.. the name is Deb0039! Love ya Miss Firechick149! Have a GREAT Day!
Post a Comment
<< Home