"It's A Wonderful Life..."

Sunday, March 05, 2006

What a beautiful morning!

Today is a beautiful morning! I went for a short run and it is near 30 degrees. Amazing that it was getting light out that early. I left the house around 4:55 am. It is so nice to see spring around the corner. With spring Louis will be home and things will start to resemble normal again. I forgot what normal is. Maybe things are normal now, who knows. In any case I am really excited to have my husband home and my helper. Well today is another work day #3 of 4. I am ready. I think today will be a good day. Well, God Bless!!

4 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Princess,

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Forever Louis

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger christy said...

yeeh for spring time approaching...Mom you really crack me up with your temperature updates..."I went for a mid-morning hike up collin's street and the wind was nestling my rudolph colored nose at a nippy temperature of -11 degrees..." (not really...but still)

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger christy said...

Oooh what a beautiful mornin'....oh what a beautiful day...........

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger christy said...

Mom, you're in need of some major updatage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home