"It's A Wonderful Life..."

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Words that wound...



Sometimes we say things that we really have no business saying. It is very important to have all the information before speaking. Last Christmas was a very hard one for me as I was missing Louis and knowing that next Christmas I would be missing my baby brother. I was having a lot of pity for myself and I had a blog entry that was less than kind. Sometimes we say things when we don't know all the facts. I felt as though I was in a suction funnel and I tried to pull out and was unsuccessful at best. I know a lot of feelings were hurt and for this I am sorry. My family is important to me from My mom and dad to my youngest brother. I know that we are all different and have different opionions as to what is right or wrong or what is better or worse. But the truth is , our journey is temporary at best. Mom getting sick showed me that you can't count on another day! So make your words that heal...not your words that hurt. So to all those I bashed in my blog...especially Joey...I am sorry from my heart. I love you very much! ...and I am proud to have you as my brother.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger christy said...

It takes a lot to apologize and seek out forgivness of something that could most likely just be swept away under the carpet. Sometimes we neglect the realization of family's importance and take for granted our actions and what we can get away with, with the understanding, of course, that we'll always be forgiven and who cares if we wronged them, they'll still love us anyway. What a crummy sort of attitude.

It was a great encouragement to see you step out and be bold Mom. Kudos to you for not accepting a moment of poor attitude and harsh words as okay, or automatically forgiven. Love ya!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger christy said...

Manny is so cuuuuttteee! I want to visit him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home