"It's A Wonderful Life..."

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Eating is sometimes very complicated....


Imagine...who knew that eating could be such time consuming work. Struggle is the word I use to describe my relationship with food. I have been trying to lose weight and eat healthier for over a year now. I have a beautiful wardrobe that is sitting in a rubbermaid container waiting for me to fit in it. How frustrating to have so few choices as to what looks nice. I know this is not of utmost importance in the scheme of things, however; if only I could get into gear. It is not "rocket science". It is what goes in must be used up. You can only put so much gas into your car and than it will spill over onto the ground (or out of your size 8 jeans). yuck! It is odd how this becomes an quasi obsession for me. I just feel so much more confident and have so much more energy. I believe that this time with my faith that the pounds are going to melt off me and the Lord is going to be by my side. I am no longer going to focus on this my obsession but become more like Him. Not with outward beauty but with the heavenly beauty that He has blessed me with. My size 8 spirit is so in Love with HIM! Praise God! One day at a time, sweet Jesus....!

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Debbie said...

No soda of any kind! Once all the soda is out of your system... the sugar cravings become bearable and you'll see the pounds come off! Simple and true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home