"It's A Wonderful Life..."

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Summer is flying by.......!!


It is hard to believe that summer is moving along so quickly....it has been nice so far. Time in essence passes and all the while we wish it away. My little girl is going to college in less than 3 months. The truth is bittersweet. She has made me proud and sad all at the same time. Where did the time go? When did my girls grow up before me... prom dresses ...artwork that looks like more than a scribble on a page...grown up stuff you know. Life just takes you on a journey and where you will end up ...you never know. Life , death and everything in between. Bumski, Moey, and Wheeza...you have made me very proud...and I don't think I tell you that enough...I love you all ....and Daddy too! Love , Mommy (Aka firechick...haha)

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger christy said...

awwhh...that's sweet mom! what a beautiful painting and a gorgeous dress! :) hooray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home